Weird shaped testicle

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey i had my hydrocele surgery around 5 years ago im 18 now..i know its kinda unusual for this age but idk it happened

soo...im having some issues dealing with the shape of my right testicle which is the one that got the surgery..i mean when the temperatures around me are normal and when im not stressed its fine..but once i feel cold or stressed you know the balls tend to shrink..and when this happens my right testicle gets smaller than the left one and it goes deeper in the scotrum and sometimes its pretty bad looking and i dont really like it..i think that my future girlfriends will not like it and ..yeah..i know ill accept it cause i cant do otherwise it might not even be that bad but im just doing this worse by overthinking it ..anyways anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi, well im 69 had mine done on the left side 3 months ago, mine is weird shaped too, but, mines still swollen from surgery , i live in far north so, what your saying happens to me all my life in cold weather, once you warm up under the covers, everything drops lower. if your worried, id give your doctor a call, ask him, or her. unless you have pain, i think it might be a normal thing. but, as i said, mine have been changing position in all weather all my life, even before hydrocelectomy. give your doctor a call, your too young to have problems down there, you have your whole life ahead of you. good luck, 😉

• Posted

Hey man, i just want to ease your concerns. I'm 34, and just had surgery 8 weeks ago for my

hydrocele. Mine hangs higher now due to the procedure i suppose. So, yea, it doesn't look the same as before but it isn't a big deal.

As long as you are not in any pain or highly uncomfortable because of it, i would not worry about it.

Please don't run off and have surgery to try and fix what you might think is an aesthetics issue. Surgery is always so risky and could cause pain or other issues the rest of your life

I and many other men my age can assure you girls will not care one bit about the appearance of your balls or scrotum. You will be ok.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.