Weird skin flap inside of vagina?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive had this for as long as I can remember and I can't seem to find anything online about it. Does anyone know what's going on? It's the light colored thing in the image below.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

sorry but theses no image, have you been to a doctor with this

• Posted

Hello Susanna

Image quality is not ideal. Difficult to tell. Having this for a long time usually denotes low potential to being serious, but of course there are factors to be taken into account. For example, a skin flap, as you call it, in an older women is more concerning than in a younger one. More information and perhaps a better picture could help.

• Posted

This looks to me like it's just your hymen. As you start to having beong sexually active and your hymen breaks it can tend to look odd for some. Mine is the same, probably worse looking, but its normal.

• Posted

i've been wondering the same thing for years now! but going to the doctor for this gives me anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.