weird skin lesions I have had for months

Posted , 2 users are following.

Start out as small raised circles, then get bigger. They get really hard and hurt. When I open one up because they are hurting so bad there is woven tiny fishbone looking shard type things. There is always a blood red thing partially around the sore that moves if you try to get it off. There are also weird designs over my toes and feet that feel and look like they areally getting longer and wrapping around my toes, feet and ankles. My feet are swelling, especially around my left ankle. Been to ERs, my doctor and 2 dermotologists. They don't agree and nothing has worked yet. I live in southeast AL.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try Searching for Morgellons disease. Does this sound like your rash and symptoms?  Are you in an area with a lot of ticks?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.