Weird skin tag looking bump

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys so i used to pick at my ingrown hairs quite a bit but, once i went to college i stopped. but, one time when i pick at it i pulled the skin back on one of the ingrown hairs and i think it caused a skin tag to form because i've had this raised skin looking thing for about 3 months and it grew but it doesn't itch or puss up, it's just kind of there if that makes sense File size is too big(Side note: i havent had sex yet) can anyone give me a little feedback or insight ?@

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sometimes this can happen when we constantly pick at a skin problem. It can be a skin tag that forms or a raised lump or a patch like a mole. Its usually quite random ,although some people do seem to have a tendency to develop these things. If its bothering you then it could probably be removed under a local anaesthetic but if its not then just ignore it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.