Weird skin tissue on my vagina entering

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have some weird bump composed of multiple tissues on my vagina opening. It's very close to the hymen, practically I can see the hymen at corners, but this bumps of tissues appears in the upper part.

What is it? Are those warts or?

I can feel the structure with my fingers, it feels like a lot of hymen remains that are forming bump.

I don't have pain nor problems, I am just worried if it is normal.

I made pap test, and the result is 1 meaning all normal, but I know that the ginecologyst take samples from the cervix, not from the vulva or vagina opening.

Can someone share similar experience?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

the photo is too zoomed in so its hard to tell but i dont see anything abnormal. See your doctor to be sure but i wouldnt lose sleep about this.

• Posted

That is totally normal. It's just what the vagina looks like inside naturally. Very common, no issue at all. Don't worry!!

• Posted

Everything is normal. There is no sign of abnormality or pathology in question. Are there any other questions?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.