Weird Smell Coming From my Body

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had a weird smell coming from my body the last couple of months. It has a sort of fruity, but unpleasant scent. I can taste it in my saliva when I eat, I can smell it in my stool, but the most prominent smell comes through in my sweat. The smell can permeate a room if I'm there long enough and it lingers for days. My wife and kids (all under 5) also have the smell and it all seemed to have started about 2 months ago when we all had a case of gastro. We have all had blood tests and there is no diabetes or anything out of the ordinary, and also tested for H-Pylori, which also came back negative. Any ideas on what this could be, and more importantly, any idea how to treat it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.