weird smell symtoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

couple of days back i have started to get these weird smells , turns out its only me , so the smell is like one type and its very svere when i put water in my nose , my nose start smelling like feet , i can smell other stuff as well , i dont have any other kind of symptom or anything , also when i lift my nose up a bit the smell goes away lol , i know its strange 😦

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. I seen this and thought i would reply.

I too have had this awful smell in my nose but if I opened up my nose by pulling the nose airways away from my nose at the bridge then there was no awful smell.

I guessed there was some infection or something but with covid 19 i didn't make it to the doctor (maybe not a good thing) but today I "sniffed in really hard" and some piece of disgusting stuff came out my nose and into my mouth via the back and it smells (and tasted) disgusting.

I have no idea what it is but now it's out, I got no smell my my nose now. Maybe an infection or a lump of mucus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.