Weird smells

Posted , 8 users are following.

idk about anyone but I been getting overwhelming smells of exhaust..it drives me crazy..on top of all the other symptoms .im bout over it. anyone else experiencing weird smells and head pressure .along with the no sleep getting woke up with surges and anxiety..feeling like I'm constantly trying to get air.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

yeah im feeling much the same has you apart from the smells. stay strong lady

• Edited

trying. it's really draining. one symptom eases up another intensifies. it's crazy. and feeling like I'm trying to get air is not fun. thank u for ur support. hang in there also

• Posted

i think the battle is understanding what is menopause & what isnt.

ive never felt so rungout in my life.

i used to be so active working my butt off im lucky if i get the washing up done these days hun x

• Edited

Yes to the weird smells. Exhaust, cigarette smoke, and ammonia smells. I used to smell exhaust at work all the time. The weird smell syndrome has gone away now.

Hang in there.🤗

• Posted

is here is it coming from?? out of the blue it is so strong I'd think I was by a muffler it's crazy. I hang in there also

• Posted

I get the weird smells also, has been happening on and off for a few years. Ammonia and cigarette smoke, sometimes just a general burning smell. Can't wait for it to go away! Hand in there.

• Posted

I have no idea where it comes from. 🤷‍

But I'm so glad this forum is here so at least I know I'm not crazy! I don't get the smells as often now.

• Posted

I would usually smell the ammonia when I was in the shower. How strange is that? But like I said I haven't had them in a few months. Pray as and hang on.

• Posted

Yes....I smell cigarette smoke and exhaust at times. And my anxiety is crazy! I also have that head pressure headache at times. Its lessening as I get further into my menopause journey. I am now post menopause.

• Posted

Yes....I smell cigarette smoke and exhaust at times. And my anxiety is crazy! I also have that head pressure headache at times. Its lessening as I get further into my menopause journey. I am now post menopause.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.