weird symptoms.

Posted , 2 users are following.

weird symptoms all day everyday.

chels12455

okay, so i’ve been having. the weirdest & most uncomfortable symptoms lately & i need some insight on what people might think it sounds like, because so far, my doctors haven’t figured anything out. my symptoms are: 

brain fog. 

fatigue. 

dizziness. 

neck pressure. 

tremors inside of head. 

my head will jerk by itself. 

i see a bunch of different spots in my vision. (stars too) 

lightheadedness. 

sensitive to light. 

neck pain at times. 

vibrating sensation inside neck & head. 

involuntary rapid eye movement. 

feeling of moving when sitting still. 

heavy head. 

tingling in head & neck. 

neck stiffness. 

they thought i had vertigo, so i went into PT. but my physical therapist laid me back on the bed, & she said my pupils would dilate & constrict really fast. 

i’ve been to a chiropractor & he says my C1 disc is out. we’ve been working on getting it back to normal. could that cause all of these symptoms? i don’t see a neurologist for another week & a half. 

i’ve also been having pressure everywhere in my head, my ears, sinuses.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

The persistence of neck pain with those symptoms suggests possible cervical spine issues. Could be any of the C discs but i would avoid any aggressive chiropractic or adjustment treatment until further investigation as that could make it worse.

if the pain is constant, intolerable and not relieved by rest, physical therapy or relaxation heat or OTC medication then ask your GP or Neuro to refer you for an MRI scan of the neck.

Differential diagnoses ( neck pain aside) could be cluster headache, migraine,blood pressure issues or plain old stress/anxiety.

• Posted

thank you! i’ve been to the chiropractor 3 times & i see one tomorrow. today it’s been causing me pain in my head, alot of pressure everywhere. i have a hard time moving my neck at all, it always makes me so dizzy. hopefully they’ll find something in the ct scan so i can live normal again & enjoy life. sad 

• Posted

now i realized my eyes dilate all the time. they’re big most of the day. 😖 i can literally feel my eyes shaking too. does this sound like a nerve problem or the neck still? i don’t understand why my eyes dilate all the time. i can’t even move my head without getting super dizzy as well

• Posted

Dilated pupils is not really a direct symptom of cervical spine problems but to be honest the nervous system is complex and any constriction or impingement can lead to an array of symptoms.

Certainly get that checked out by your neuro, you may have some occular nerve involvement or migraine related issues.

Dizziness and skin hypersensitivity , numbness, tingling, goosebumps, anxiety-like feelings, dizziness are all classic symptoms of nerve constriction or irritation.

• Posted

could a nerve have something to do with my brain fog & severe light headedness as well? 

• Posted

Yes most definitely

Check your daily posture, alot of neck problems are caused by bad posture hanits, sitting at a computer or tablet for hours with your head protracted forward, bad furniture, pillows etc.

Do some gentle daily neck stretching excercises to keep the small muscles from spasm which can lead to dizziness & head pressure, confusion and inability to concentrate.

Use a heated neck pad whenever your neck feels stiff or painful.

• Posted

thank you!! i see a neurologist next week & have a ct scan of my neck, so i will keep this thread updated smile i’m hoping to finally get some answers from the doctors! 

• Posted

now i realized my eyes dilate all the time. they’re big most of the day. 😖 i can literally feel my eyes shaking too. sad i’m SO over this!

• Posted

also everytime i touch my neck, i get goosebumps. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.