Weird Symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

I’ve had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for about 15 years. A few months ago, I began having some disturbing symptoms: tingling and burning sensations on the bottom of my feet, sometimes moving into my calves and upper legs, and less often into my arms. These symptoms seem to be associated with my energy level and often diminish in the evening, when my CFS fatigue also can diminish. When I expend the slightest energy, even talking, the symptoms worsen. I’ve had bloodwork, and nothing shows up. My blood sugar levels are normal. I’ve had a nerve conduction test: normal. My doctor is at a loss. The only thing he can think to do for my is a gamma globulin injection. Has anyone else had these symptoms? If so, what have you done for them?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello all, I found reading your thread and replies very helpful and informative even if it was 4 years ago. I'm 27 and believe I have been suffering since 16. I'm currently signed off work with my most severe episode starting around 4 weeks ago. 3 years ago I went for tests related to unexplained tiredness and extreme fatigue and was found to have neutropenia (low white cell count) am under active monitoring with hematology and have had every test done to try and find the cause to no avail. I find it interesting somewhere in the thread is mention of a high white count. I'm at the point now where almost everything is being ruled out and M.S is looking more and more likely. I initially thought all of mine was hormone related also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.