Weird Symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

Starting last week I've had a constant ringing in my ears, dizziness. fatigue and shortness of breath. I went to the ER yesterday and they ran all these tests but nothing came back except High Blood Pressure. They are increasing my meds today and I won't be able to get them until this afternoon. I did feel better after it went down in the ER yesterday.

My question is today I'm suffering the same things. I'm at work and a teacher and barely making it through the day. Could my HPB be back and causing these things today? I also have a headache. I'm thinking it is because I also have extreme fatigue and just walking makes me tired. I also have an ache in my back and Saturday I had a severe side cramp. I feel like I'm falling apart!

I'm just concerned because all the other blood tests, the CT scan and the EKG were all fine yesterday. Thanks for you help.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The issues you are facing could stem from extreme stress or anxiety. There are illnesses that doctors cannot get to the bottom of but they are there, like stress, and tiredness and unhealthy eating. I do not know exactly what it could be myself, but hopefully this helps.

• Edited

Sounds like proper blood pressure issue to me. I'm no expert but suffered from very similar symptoms. Verdict: I'm completely healthy but feel rotten. Started walking and losing weight. Those two things helped within quite a short time. Had to take slightly stronger meds, but that's OK. Teaching is an energetic stress job, and that's enough to sustainably throw you off. My tip: start walking outside, but don't overdo it. Start with just 15 minutes, no athletic stuff. The air, the movement will do you good. Take it further when you feel up to it. Can't believe I'm proposing that, because I detest walking. But that and reverting to a reasonable weight (I'm still overweight) got me from huffing and puffing and feeling awful back to a pretty normal state. Follow your blood pressure, it seldom lies. All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.