Weird symptoms, Any ideas?

Posted , 5 users are following.

So for a while I have had a lot of abdominal problems. 1. Different types of pain. One type of pain is like a sharp stabbing pain in the left side. Another type of pain is a churning like feeling inside which causes me to have to run to the loo and also makes a very loud gurgling sound in my stomach that others can hear around me! 2. I have this hard part in my stomach below the belly button and just above the pubic bone. It's been like that for months and I've had a scan and they told me it was nothing but it's still there!? It's like a hard lump when I push on my stomach. Lastly I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but I've also had blood clots in my urine for weeks now. I had this months ago but it went away but now it's back again!? It's just clear urine with blood clots in it? I'm a 17 year old female. Any advice or ideas on what this may be?? Thank you!

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi chloe 2000

You have to go to your doc about the blood clots in your urine you may have a kidney infection..make an appointment as soon as you can....best wishes...

• Posted

Hello Chloe

just a few questions firstly..

I. Are you Menstruating? This could be cause of blood in urine..

2: have you had your Urine Tested for a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)? Can cause cistitis.. inflammation of the ureathra, will cause pain.

3: Are you constipated?

Take softener syrup like Lactulose Syrup.. this help reduce impacted Faeces in the Large Colon, which can cause a lot of pain.

Eliminate these above and the condition may improve.

• Posted

Infection of the Kidneys causes pain in the Loin area at the back below your hips.. stones the pain is very sharp and relentless, I've had that.. 

• Posted

Thank you for replying, to answer your questions:

1. No I am not menstruating, I am on hormonal contraception and the doctor said I won't menstruate again until it's out.

2. I have been tested a few weeks ago and it came back with nothing.

3. I have been constipated and often do get conspitated so I will try that thank you!

• Posted

It is also possible  the hormonal contraception is causing the bleeding too. Contraception medications aren't natural; you would be better coming off it and letting your hormones behave normally.  You might find that your symptoms disppear.

• Posted

I would ask your doctor to test a urine sample.  Is it possible the hard lump you are feeling is bone?
    • Posted

I went to the doctors a few months ago for it and she said it felt like a muscle but also said that I shouldn't be feeling a muscle there! So I don't think it's a bone but thank you!

• Posted

Perhaps ask your doctor again about this muscle like lump at your next appointment.
  • Posted

Hi chloe 2000

I hope you have made an appt with your doc. Any signs of blood in urine should be investigated. Your doc will probably refr you to a Urologist where you will have cysoscopy and a ct scan and have your kidneys tested....all non-invasive.....best wishes....

• Posted

I will make an appointment tomorrow, thank you very much for the reply!
    • Posted

Hi chloe 2000

Happy to be of some help Chloe...keep us updated...best wishes for a speedy diagnosis...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.