Weird Symptoms involving nerves and brain

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the past six weeks, I have been experiencing head pressure, dizziness, and random pains in my legs and forearms. I have also had numbness and tingling that comes with what I call episodes where there is pressure in my head, behind my eyes, face, and throat where it feels like its swelling and going down. I have severe anxietyfrom this and it makes the symptoms worse. Sometimes there is shooting pains in my head that last only seconds. During this time the dizziness is worse. I get random pains and muscles tremble all over my body but not always in the same spots. I have had a head and sinus CT and a brain and auditory MRI that was normal. What could this be? I am

scheduled to see a neurologist next week. I have been cleared by my ENT and cardiologist.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.