Weird symptoms that I can't figure out ! Please help :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

About 4 months ago, I slowly had some symptoms which I thought it would go away but until I now, I'm still figuring out what my body is trying to say.

This doesn't feel like the old me and really I want to back but I don't know how too sad please help me !

Symptoms i get :

-heavy eyes ( want to always sleep)

-sensation can't really feel

- lost of opposite attraction 

- nausea 

- sweating

- hard to think ( always think but future now I can't)

- can't dream 

- listening to music (can't seem to feel sensation)

- no connection to love 

- can't seem to worry 

-dizziness ( sometimes)

please help me, I went to the doctors but they can't seem to help sad

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry you're feeling like this 😔 I'm not sure what to say besides keep pushing your doctors for answers or try to get a second option... I never heard nor experienced that before myself but im here for you if you ever need someone to talk to and try to get your mind off things. I hope the feelings go away soon honey
    • Posted

Thank you! I don't know it seem that I have lost a sense of myself. I try to listen to music but it won't react to it, like I can't seem to feel the songs anymore or when I look a guy there's no connection (attraction) sorry it's weird tho but my body is trying to say something is wrong rolleyes
  • Posted

To me it sounds like you might be depressed. get lots of rest and hangout with your family and friends as much as possible! Also exersizing will resease endorphins that are good for your body and help make you feel better smile 
    • Posted

Before I was depressed, but now idk what to feel anymore. It seem to be that my ears are blocked or something  and I can't feel the sensation or think quickly like the old me. The old me was very bubbly, out going and humorous and now it's like it just disppear from my personality.
  • Posted

I can't identify with having experienced your symptoms either but I think your doctor needs to investigate properly. 

Perhaps try writing your symptoms down as you gave in your post. It's never day to remember everything you want to say to a doctor.

Then you need some phrases that a doctor recognises as something they should be acting on. You could try:

This is affecting my life so much. 

Since these symptoms started I feel constantly unwell, which is affecting my work / family life / the way I care for my children. 

I was was once told to always describe your symptoms as the worst they have been. If they've been at 10 (10 being the worst) and they're now at 7, still describe them as 10. 

Good luck, I really hope you start to feel better soon. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.