Weird symtoms sound familiar ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Unusual for me headpain that feels horrible it's hard to describe it's kind of a brain freeze /ripping/bruised pain feels like I've been hit sometimes ... can last 3 minutes upto 6 hours sometimes very random frequent ect -3 weeks

Right ear ache

Right eye twitche -3 weeks

Facial spasms like a twitch in right side of chin cheek ect and fingers ect

Facial tightness right sided again

Dizziness

Lights suddenly seem too bright but can be fine other times in bright lights

Black and white little stars in eyes

Odd weird pain in side of head that seems to do like two big tugs it's asof i hear and feel the tugs and the pain is unbearable

Heavy pain across eye lids very hard to concentrate

Tintinus ringing / lorry noise / untuned radio noise very loud !!

Daily headaches even whike sleeping sometimes wake me up or I wake up with them or go to sleep to wake with them again

Off balance most time ( maybe due to pregnancy )

I'm heavily pregnant my doctor wanted a ct scan done but due to pregnancy I can't have one 😔

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Steph,

Do what is good for you ask advice (not that I am much help).

Since I had my SAH/Brain Bleed I am wary of head pains, but that is just me.  Go and see if there is anything Doc can suggest and get it sorted.

Good Luck xx I wont put try not to worry as you will xx natural xx

Win xx xx

• Posted

Hi Stephx,

I'm like Winnie, I'm no doctor either, but a lot of your symptoms are very much related to one another - that probably sounds stupid to you, From past experience some of the symptoms can be grouped together and caused by another, which you have also stated.

I'll try and break them down as much as I can:

Tinnitus : This can cause many other effects, because it is due to your hearing. Some of the symptoms can be dizziness, nauseous, loss of balance, ear ache, facial muscles twitching, etc.

Symptoms: In most cases it is age-related, but there are other ways in which can cause Tinnitus, excessive ear-wax depending on where the build up is, this can cause you to hear loud noises due to excessive ear-wax hitting the ear drum.

You mentioned you suffer from headaches, these can be caused by Tinnitus and can be very painful which cases Migraines.

You can make your own assumptions by typing in to Google the following keywords:

migraine tinnitus

migraine tinnitus vertigo

tinnitus and vertigo together

tinnitus and dizziness

occipital nerve tinnitus

can occipital neuralgia cause tinnitus

occipital neuralgia symptoms causes

I have mentioned occipital neuralgia symptoms because it can cause strong pain that feels like a sharp, jabbing, electric shock in the back of the head and neck.

You mentioned black and white stars, I would assume you get this symptom when in very bright room environments, again the factor of this is in fact a form of migraine.

Basically, all your symptoms are all related to one another - I cannot understand why your Doctor has not picked up on these symptoms. I should hardly have thought they are to do with you being heavily pregnant. So, that can be ruled out of all the symptoms.

I have given you all the things you can look up yourself, which will just show you everything is related, eventhough it does not look like it from your own perspective.

I hope that helps you.

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

If you make an appointment to see your doctor take that list with you (in bold text). He or she, should start reading the BMJ (British Medical Journal) at least!

If not, change your doctor! ASAP... rolleyes

Regards,

Les.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.