Weird things around my shoulder and chest

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello guys, thank you for reading my post. I went to professional dermatologists, and went to doctor. They do not know what this is. One prescribed me antibiotics, other one started giving me shots with hormones on those bumps. And so far it is been like this no change. I continued with the antibiotics almost 3 months and i stopped it. 

I have had those bumps like 4 years ago, I still have it. Now I am growing desperate because people always asking about this, makes me uneasy. Now I have decided to get Tattoo on those bumps just to cover it up. Is it good idea? 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i think i have the same problem. but mine are smaller than yours. i have had those on my chest for years. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.