Weird things out my nose 🤔😟

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi this is a bit gross " but hey noses are sposed to be gross"

Had intermittent pains in BOTH ears , chronic pain / earaches/ stabbing in nature when go outside in the cold wind etc...ears always buzzing feel bunged up.no discharge!

Pains in face -

I do suffer with hayfever - allergies btw.

So here is the icky bit- it happens every few days i will blow my left nostril and i can feel a deep deep blockage -- over half the day i will keep blowing i can feel something working its way down my nose - but still feels stuck 😳... It will be there until i blow for the 30th time when all of a sudden - no its not a worm uuugh 😱... Lol - But the length of it and the shape of it , is just the right description for it . !

Sometimes it will come out and i have to pull it out from the end i have blown out after the 30th time ..

And to be honest the sizes are looong - sometimes 8"of this thick sticky gewy worm like thing. I can feel it coming from deep deep within my cavity .

Then as soon as its took out im fine ...

Until it happens again -- like i said every few days - same scenario .

Theres one good thing - i have never seen them move . But if i did i think i would die of shock .

Anyway just wondered if anyone had experienced similar or had a notion on this .

Thanxxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Grief how dreadful for you. I thought when I first started reading it was cimilar to my symptoms. But as soon as you got to the point of, having to pull it out, I realised not what I have. You need to save what you have next time, place in a bottle or jar and take to your doctor. He will know if it could be something like a polyps. They are usually grey in colour, and quite large, not like a polyp you would find outside on the body.

regRds Maureen

• Posted

I know !

Weird hugh ..

Yes i have thought about collecting the offending substance and getting it tested -

I am making an app in a couple of days

Thankyou for your reply xx

• Posted

no way you're kidding. You definitely got problems. I have been undergoing several different things in my sinus areas and ears. I recently could not hear out of my left ear so they put a tube in there but before they put the tube and they found mucus on the other side of the eardrum in the canal they vacuumed that out and then come up and put the tube in. This weather may have dryness in it. You really don't need to be blowing your nose like that. I'll tell you one good thing and reason and way to help you. Bye a product called simply saline over the counter at your local drugstore. Open it. Lean over your bathroom sink gently place the nozzle a quarter to a half inch of your one nostril and start squeezing gently and you'll start to see the water coming out. Do the same and the other nostril. Maybe even do some pressurized saline solution insides of canal let it sit for a few moments and then blow it out. After that use Flonase solution 1 square up the nose twice a day once in the morning once at night alcohol the top of it so you don't infect yourself. Then do you use a q-tip for your ears? Believe it or not as good as it feels when we do it its not good it pushes ear wax back into our ears and eventually make login. There is in oil that you can put in your ears that is made specifically for that that will loosen up whatever you have in your ear canal. And furthermore the whole entire ear canal and nose canal is all connected so you probably have a severe ear infections which is affecting your sinuses or both are infected please get to a ENT doctor right away please let us know how you doing
    • Posted

Thankyou for your reply 😊

I have made an app for next tuesday " could not get in this week"

Should have said it was an emergency "

Yes iam on ebay now buying the solutions.

Thanx for that !

And also i will be asking the doc to refer me to an ENT.

Will keep u posted 👍

• Posted

Hi I know this was a while ago but did you find out what it was? Because the exact same thing just happened to me! I was so freaked out
  • Posted

I'm interested in knowing what you find out about the issue. Same thing happened with me too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.