Weird tingling in my left foot

Posted , 3 users are following.

This morning I have a weird tingling feeling in my left foot, especially when I walk on it or tap it. I've had bad panic/anxiety for a couple of weeks now. I'm taking Lexapro, 12 days now. Anyone else experienced anything similar?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes. Im on no meds. I have had this and buzzing on the bottom of one foot. I also have a b12 deficency and get b12 injections so niot sure if thats its core.
    • Posted

It feels like a buzzing. Very strange, I don't like it, that's for sure. Thanks
    • Posted

You might have a b12 deficency as well. You can get a blood test from your gp. Or go get some b12 sub linguals and start taking them. But the injections are better.
  • Posted

I get them all the time. I've got it checked out and found nothing. If you are really worried about it talk to your PCP. If you have anxiety there are so many symptoms that you can get that are accorilated to anxiety. You'll spend alot of money getting them all checked out. I wouldn't worry about it to much as alot of people get them. Hope you feel better
  • Posted

Ive had timgling in my foot on and off for years. Can even be from wearing the wrong shoes. Xx
    • Posted

I dont think so, its a b12 deficiency sign though. The uk levels are so low they prob. Test fine. But anything under 400 is deficient. Its suppose to at least 400-600. There are issues once below 400. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.