Weird tingly, buzzing and internal itchiness / warmness

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sorry if the title is dumb but I don't know how to describe this sensation that started out in my right hand and I'm trying to be a descriptive as possible. My right hand just randomly started to feel warm and itchy internally and there's this buzzing that's kind of like pins and needles and my hands feel sticky. it's starting to spread though out my whole body and I have diarrhea, my stomach and head feels warm and off too, I feel nausea.

My skin is cold but I feel really warm internally and it's not a comfortable feeling. Does anyone know what this could be and whether it's serious or not? This could be unrelated but a few days ago I was having vision problems. I was having symptoms of Oscillopsia, my vision was all jiggly even though I was standing still. Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing but idk. I'm worried.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like there is compression of a nerve somewhere. It could be spinal, which I know can cause bowel problems. Don't just leave it though, mention it to your GP and see what he thinks, whatever it is, it's better to address it ASAP, hopefully something minor. I wish you all the best mate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.