Weird Vaginal Rash

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have constant itching, as well as discomfort. what is this rash? could it be an StD?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

never seen anything like that - get it checked out at a clinic

• Posted

Hi did you find out what this was as i have the same thing?

• Posted

i went to the gyno, just for an all around check up/STD test. she said everything was normal.

• Posted

so what's causing the itching? And what are those pale patches. I'd see a dermatologist if i was you, they seem to be better than gynos at diagnosing vaginal skin issues. Lichen sclerosis causes white patches and itching. You'd need a biopsy to confirm.

• Posted

LS is not an STI, it is a skin condition.

• Posted

It looks like fordyce spots to me. They are usually harmless but can be itchy and unsightly . You can use apple cider vinegar to remove these spots. Apply this twice a week and you must wash it off after a couple of minute’s application.

• Posted

I would not recommend using apple cider vinegar - a few years ago i had a bath in it (just a tablespoon in a bath), to get rid of a yeast infection and i burnt my vulva, causing vulvodynia.

• Posted

Did you ever find out what this is? I have something similar is it's extremely itchy. All tests have been negative.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.