Weird vision and headaches?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So recently I noticed while at work I’m my vision would get really weird like as if I had an adrenaline rush, and I thought noting of it because I didn’t eat much and was doing a lot of lifting and when I get home I get the same vision problem, and Ill notice these feelings in my head not necessarily a headache but I feel the irritation so I don’t know what to call it, I’m just nervous I may have a tumor sometimes I get light headed, I don’t really keep up with my water intake but this is a recent problem and was wondering what could be the cause? I’m 18 years old and in shape for the most part I do eat unhealthy quite a bit to be honest, and the noticeable feelings in my head are the back left part or right, and sometimes my eyes feel strained too, if anybody could give some advice that’d be great thank you for your time.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I could of literally wrote that myself you are definitely not alone! I am going trough the same thing as you and I’m terrified that I have a tumour too 
  • Posted

Did you check you eyesight?
    • Posted

Well I wear glasses because I’m blind without them but my vision gets to be like when you have an adrenaline rush and you know how your eyesight enhances I guess you could say? It’s like that 
  • Posted

What type of feelings on the head?
    • Posted

It’s like a pressure but not that hard and then it makes my eyes feel weird almost like a dazed sense i went from worrying to it being a tumor to it being brain eating amoeba, my memory has always been bad so I don’t know if this is an affect too but a heating pad makes it feel kinda worse and ice makes it soothing 
    • Posted

No not at all, I’ve been lightheaded and just recently got a sensational smell of gasoline, don’t know why 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.