weird weird feeling

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past week i've been getting these weird feelings, it's like im here but im not here... its kinda hard to explain.. its like im in my own world and its sooooo annoying... im afraid im gonna feel like this forever 😢 anybody else feels like this and how do you deal with it???

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I get that alot it's like suddenly you don't feel real it's horrible I just try and distract myself!it usually sends me into panic attacks do you have panic attacks ?
  • Posted

are you more aware or too aware of your surroundings?

i used to get that

• Posted

Yea i get panic attacks because i feel like im gonna die or sum, i get light headed and start hyperventilating.. its so embarrassing sometimes, when i try to distract myself the feeling of something is going to happen like im gonna faint or die takes over and makes it worst.. i think i'll feel much better knowing that its not me alone goin through this and nothing bad will happen to me... thanks so much you guys it means alot!!!!!!
    • Posted

No i don't know what triggers it really it just happens out of the blue
    • Posted

What makes you feel calm, relaxed, and less anxious?
  • Posted

I have it too every time I can't get enough sleep or worst no sleep at all. my panic or anxiety starts to creep in then fears start to enter my mind. I keep on reading articles on how to relax my mind but it doesn't help. good thing I have a very supportive sister who calms me down during the night. but still I want to overcome this.

• Posted

I pray firstly then do some breathing exercises and i close my eyes and tell myself "this happened to me before and its just a feeling i'll get over it in a while" and then it eventually subsides

• Posted

do you have a counsellor or therapist or anything?
    • Posted

No i don't but im planning to go see one soon
    • Posted

that's good!

how are mental health services in your country?

• Posted

Its good but the sessions are extremely expensive

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.