Weird wish for revenge

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey people. I have noticed that Im constantly angry and in bad mood. I feel like Im always angry and want revenge to people that hadnt given me attention that I needed from them.. its not only family thing, but people that i looked up to and some of my friends. I have a much anger, rage, fury in myself that i can explode.. i cry a lot...i sometimes imagine killing some people that hurt me... im so angry at people,not even sure why. I am psychicaly active and eat healthy. Whats wrong?

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Emma,

I'm sorry that I can't give you really any advice to help you with this.

But I do understand. I feel like a freak. It drives me insane. I end up just unleashing my anger for other people out on myself a lot psychically which I hate.

I have a lot of anxiety and while I'm not sure where this nature of mine comes from I attribute it to the anxiety but I have no clue.

Best of luck, I just wanted you to know you aren't alone.

-Dawn

• Posted

Hi Dawn,

Me too, i end up unleashing my anger on the closest ones.. which isnt fair.. thank you for answering my question, im glad that im not alone.. best luck!

• Posted

Hi Emma

It sounds like you got badly hurt by being rejected by someone that was very important to you and now when others treat you the same all that pain comes to the surface and it turns into anger and unhealthy thinking..

If that is the case you need to deal with the feelings of the person that did hurt you in the first place for the anger to go..

• Posted

Hi emma..   I can truly relate to laura's message on this aspect of things.  We can bury it so deep inside that we dont even realise how its affecting us.  With so much built up anger & vengeance, we project it towards innocent people.. Hope you find what is triggering all this emma xx

• Posted

Hi Laura

It can be the cause, maybe when i was very young. Through my elementary school i was bullied and i hadnt many friends... and a lot of kids rejected me.. even i hadnt wanted to be friends with them, but it hurt when only one or two kids actually want to accept you..

Thank you for the answer!

• Posted

Hi!

Thats so true. I can recognize myself in your text, i often end up project it on innocent people, which i hate.

Thanks a lot!

• Posted

Im so happy now that you can perhaps identify what could be happening with you sweeetone..  Sending you much love & encouragement xx

• Posted

Thank you so much, lovely! ?? You're so kind! Sending much love ??

• Posted

you may have a mood disorder due to being unstable emotionally charged and ready for a fight.
  • Posted

Hi Emma - Sorry to read of yor dilemma. Burying the pain will only rot you from the inside and it will manifest in negative ways that could end up changing your life for the worse (I'm thinking of the violent thoughts here.) Another tendancy is for people to self medicate with alcohol or drugs, which again can lead to uncontrolled action/reaction and a deterioration of mental/physical condition. You state that there was bullying in your childhood and that now you are lashing out at innocent people, which - of course - doesn't make you feel any better about yourself. 

I think the best suggestion would be to find a therapist to talk out your issues.  There will be layers of those that need to be peeled back, so the process may be lengthy. It's important that if you choose therapy you are comfortable with the therapist as you will be revealing your inner most feelings. They are not there to judge you, and if he/she does pass judgemnet or criticism, find another therapist. You don't state your age, which can be a factor in the amount of time you will need to recover, but it is never too late to deal with issues. You will feel better about yourself and sometimes all it takes is for someone to give you another perspective to see things from. Be kind to yourself. People who belittle or bully others are usually damaged goods and it's not your fault. Best of luck.  

• Posted

Thank you so much, I'm 20 years old. I think that I will see a therapist, not only because of this, but much more feelings that i have for years and years. Thank you again for hope, it means a lot.??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.