Welcome home Carole

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Carole,

Was so happy to see your post and to know that you are back home. I hope that you feel better for your rest and that it has 'built you up'.

Keep warm and take care,

Ann xxx

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Ditto Ditto Ditto

smile smile

Jacee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Morning Carole, hope you are warmer than me! We had snow flurries throughout yesterday. Brr. Please keep warm and let others run around after you. Speak soon

Jacee

xx

• Posted

Hello, I don't know you Carole but I do know how much I have appreciated your advice and your sense of humour. I have learned such a lot from you, Van and Jacee and was very sad to see the Time Out messages. I hope this can soon be sorted out. Hope you feel a little better today.

smile

Maryann

• Posted

Welcome back carole. you always make me smile.

smile

• Posted

HI Carole,

Hope you are keeping wrapped up warm - the whole UK seems to be freezing today, even here in Cornwall. It makes me want to put my Xmas tree up early so that I can have all the twinkly fairy lights on and snuggle down on the sofa with an Irish coffee and a hot mince pie! I was always pretty strict about not putting the tree up until about the week before xmas, but in recent years I've gradually relented and it has made its appearance much earlier. This year I think I will put it up on the 1st of December!

Anyhow, you keep warm and snug Carole, thinking of you, Vanessa XX

:snowman: :snowball:

• Posted

PS. The sky has become so dark and heavy while doing that last post that I have had to put the lights on - it's almost dark as night and it's only 3.20 in the afternoon!! Methinks perhaps we are in for more than just a sprinkling!

Yippeeeee! :D Van X

• Posted

Morning Carole. How is he weather in Eastbourne? Hope you are keeping warm.

Jacee

xx :love:

• Posted

Hi Carole, ' Morning from old frosty toes too, Vanessa X
  • Posted

Thinking of you Carol

Hope you are doing ok since your return home and are keeping warm and happy.

V

• Posted

Quick update,

Whilst Carole has not posted recently, I have spoken to her today. She is at home. She says she will try to PM friends soon.

smile

Jacee

xx

• Posted

Hi Jacee,

Thanks for letting us know about Carole. She is ofetn im ny thoughts.

Ann x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.