Well am in bit of trouble here

Posted , 2 users are following.

Got up yesterday morning and got pain in lower back . I went to work dine me shift walked out there and cried the pain terrible, I can't hardly walk now had to have help getting off sofa . I went doctors coz was worried that the disc has reherniated. After nearly a year since op I haven't felt pain in me back like this .feels like my back caving in I can't even stand straight. The doctor has said it's a pulled muscles as when he pressed on it I screamed . He dint think it's disc and am not so sure . His give me dizapam which have take 4 times a day and can also take tramadol. Laying on me side more comfy. But then it's hard get me self back up.... am praying it is pulled muscle just strange it's in same place as disc was . How will I know if it's is disc and not muscle . Walking is terrible am like a old person . No disrepect to older people. Any advice been good xxx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Goodness Donna I really hope that things ease soon for you, it sounds like you've been through a terrible time with your back and just offering prayers for your recovery. I've had lower back pain the last year too and it's got me so down, and that's even without having to have surgery or anything like that. It is so horrible to deal with this kind of pain, sometimes I try taking different vitamins and herbs that help with pain like turmeric, white willow bark, passion flower and cayenne pepper. Tens machines they say can help too.

Thinking about you and remember there is always hope because of God, He heals.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.