Well this a new one on me

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi people, can anybody explain why i feel so rubbish? The pain under belly button and across my back and bowel i totally understand, the sinus pain that this windy weather gives me i understand but why are my legs really axhy? Not been told it's flu, no cold type symptoms but achy legs and shoulders, why? Does ibs send pain all over the place. My bowel is extremely painful, i find it exceptionally difficult to poo, as it all feels stuck. Is this flu or just a coincidence? Any one shed any light on this?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam.has the doctor confirm that you have ibs,and yes ibs can cause you too have problems like you feel that your poo is stuck as ibs sufferer are known to feel that you never think that you have finished your pooing.You will get pains in your bowels if you do have ibs ,however speak to your doctor and let him/her do tests to confirm you have ibs as their is many other reason with the same diagnosis .

• Posted

Hi marsh, thank you for asking, my doctor confirmed ibs 12 years ago but i am awaiting a camera test for coeliac disease. I don't think it's coeliac disease though i have always thought it was something other than IBS. I think i've had gastritis all the time and vitamin b12 deficiency. All the symptoms fit! Hopefully a camera will tell me what this is finally, i'm bored of such a bland diet!

• Posted

Hi Sam,don't forget that gastritis is a side effect of ibs. so what you have said ,i do believe that you do indeed have ibs

• Posted

Thanks to marsh and Pippa for your kind responses, i will remember both of those things when my doctors are fobbing me off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.