wellbutrin and sex drive

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been talking paxil 40mg for a while and really lost my sex drive so my doctor give me wellbutrin which count acts the sexual side effects of paxil. I am just wandering if anyone had added wellbutrin to there antidepressants and noticed in increause in sexdrive. Also I know some people dont have sexual side effects and some do could some also please let me know if they do or dont wand what medication there on. I know we are all different but would like to know other peoples input thanks so much. Also if there is anyone on paxil and found a different medication works better please let me know or if they do like paxil.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi int had sex 4 over a year now and I wont take a pill for it
    • Posted

How come you never had sex for over a year now, is it because you dont have a sex drive or something else thanks?
  • Posted

Sex what does this word mean.

Its been so long that i thhink my virginity has grown back ad my sex drive has been as high as the day i hit puberty.

To put it into numbers though ive not had sex in over 10 years an thats just down to not finding a girl who's as honest an loyal as she claims to be.

• Posted

Hi Wings of Pegasus just wandering are you on a antidepressant and you do have a sex drive that is high? If you dont mind me asking if you are on an anitdepressant at what dose and name if it thanks.
    • Posted

150mg sertreline 40mg antripytline and 30mg diazepams. No sex drive 4 over a year noe which noone would b happy with that.
    • Posted

In short I've not found a girl who didn't stab me in the back or cheat on me I only know 2 girls who have always been honest with me and the problem their is their both American an I'm British.
  • Posted

Ray,

I've taken Wellbutrin as well as Paxil.  Hands down, Paxil was a wonder drug for me, to the point I had to slack off.  Paxil increased my libido as if I was a 20 year old man, and at that time, I was in my late 40's.

Wellbutrin didn't do anything for me in the subject of your post.  Nill, none, gone to sleep.  Hands down, Paxil the winner when it came to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.