Wenckebach post-ablation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! I'm 17 yo, and maybe some of you remember me, but I was diagnosed with SVT las November after eight years. I had an ablation in January and haven't had any episodes since. I did a holter monitor this week and cardio called saying that they found something called Wenckebach during my sleep hours? They didn't tell me much about it, so I was wondering if anyone else has this or knows something about it? Is it related to the ablation?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think it's your heart rate gos fast when sleeping better that way or going to slow then you would need a pace maker. I would contact your own doctor and ask him what it is all your hospital notes go to your own doctor. I would say if it was something to worry about they would have you back in very quick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.