Went to the ER again

Posted , 5 users are following.

Went to the ER again last night, got checked for blood clots and stuff. I have none turns out it was gastritus. Just so tired of feeling this way with all the anxiety. Been to the ER 4 times this month now.

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel. Do you get other physical symptoms with your anxiety? I have been lightheaded for 4 weeks now, neck pain, numbness and tingling, my veins bulge, slurred speech etc. Had the ambulance out and Ecgs etc and all fine. It’s so so horrible to cope with. 
    • Posted

Yes i get so many pains i keep thinking im having a heart attack, i also get neck pain numbness tingling. Glad to know im not the only one
    • Posted

Try to relax for sure. I downloaded a meditation app and force myself to do 3 minutes of breathing. The more you feed your anxiety the more it takes over you. You are stronger. I know it is hard but try not to give into your fears and go to the ER. The more you fight back and see nothing happens the more you will see you are safe. In time you will be stronger.
    • Posted

Thank you very much i will definitely try that
  • Posted

Same here . Try to relax now breathing exercises, deep breathing from the stomach then hold for a few seconds then breathe out through the nose usually helps me.

Take care 

• Posted

Yeah ive really been trying to do the breathing exercises as well.
  • Posted

You poor thing. I would go more often if my husband wouldn't divorce me. Haha!  He's very kind but knows there's nothing wrong and it's anxiety. 

I'm very tired to of my life being stolen away by this monster anxiety. Please go away!  

• Posted

Yeah my wife is the same lol Im also tired of it i hope everyones will go away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.