WERE HAS EVERY BODY GONE

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI YA TO EVERYBODY

RIGHT SIT UP STRAIGHT AND GET A GRIP , THIS SIGHT IS TO HELP PEOLPLE THROUGH A VERY HARD AND PAINFUL TIME JUST FORGET ABOUT WHATS BEEN SAID AND LETS GET ON WITH IT .

IVE GOT SOME GOOD NEWS AFTER A RELAPSE 3 MONTHS AGO TODAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD I CAN REDUCE MY ZOMORPH (SLOW RELEASE MORPHINE )BY 30MG YES YES YES THIS TO ME IS GREAT NEWS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH EVERY BODY , SO COME ON ANY BODY ELSE GOT ANYTHING TO SAY GOOD OR BAD LETS HAVE IT SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO DOING WHAT WE DO BEST THATS HELPING EACH OTHER OUT .

LET ME GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS AS TO WHAT WE CAN START WITH .ANY COMMENTS ON THE FOLLOWING .

PAIN CONTROL HOW YOU DOING

ANY MAGIC CURES

BENEFITS

COPEING AT NOT DOING MUCH

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE

COME ON EVERY BODY GET IN TOUCH

REGARDS

GARY

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Post removed by Patient Admin at the request of the author.
  • Posted

hi gary sooooooooooooo pleased for you must be a huge relief taking meds that strong is a big minus on the \"normal living\" scale i hope you continue with you recovery. keep in touch though ..............gail
  • Posted

HI YA

SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE IVE BEEN IN A LOT OF PAIN , LAST TIME I HAD REDUCED MY MEDS HOWEVER IAM BACK ON THEM NOW UNABLE TO COPE WITH OUT.

GAIL THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.

DARREN THE TRUTH IS I AM ON 180 MG A DAY ZOMORPH ,3 DECLOFENAC A DAY ,8 PARACETEMOL AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT AS MUCH ORAMORPH AS I NEED AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING ALL THIS NOW FOR ABOUT 10 MONTHS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBES THIS WITH OUT ANY PROBLEM IN FACT I NOW DO MY OWN REPEAT PRESCRIPTION ON LINE WITH OUT EVEN SPEAKING TO THE DOC AND THEN I JUST GET SOMEBODY TO COLLECT IT FOR ME FROM THE CHEMIST AS I DO NOT GO OUT MYSELF I AM NOT ABLE TO WORK OR DRIVE BECAUSE OF ALL THE MEDS .THE SIDE EFFECT ARE I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS

THE LIGHT ARE ON BUT THERE IS NOBODY IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS

GARY

• Posted

Post removed by Patient Admin at the request of the author.
  • Posted

hi gary

aw so sorry you have to go back to your meds and i defo know that feeling \"lights on but no-one at home\" been there myself on many occations when taking tramadol! it is easier to get the scripts on repeat BUT they are not a substatute for seeing the gp, if you dont visit the gp how do they now whether you,re improving or not. I find i have flare ups (quite bad) and then episodes when im not quite so bad (still on meds but can cope) i have learnt now after all this time (another story) not to do anything during these \"flare ups\" but i still visit my gp to keep her up to date and to see if there is anything else she can suggest, im sure you will get through this bout , we are all here and understand. all the bestgail

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.