werid lump on right tonsil

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi has anyone ever had a lump like this on their right tonsill it doesnt seem to be going away x

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Like a small lump. a bit yellowish? I have this, not sure if i should worry. I get tonsilitus a lot also
  • Edited

Hi leahelizabeth

Just came across this site. Just wondering, as it was a year ago, did you find out what your lump was? Hope everything turned out to be ok.  Just I have one a little similar and although I have an ENT appoinment in 4 weeks, I was just wondering how everything turned out? xxxx

• Posted

Have you been to the ENT yet? What did they say? Just curious I have been having issues as well.
    • Posted

Tiffanie,

Any news? I have the same thing going in. Bump on right tonsil. My neck hurts too on that side.

• Edited

My tonsil is fine now.... I went to dr and he put me on antibiotics for my tonsil and neck and It worked. However I gargled with salt water as well and that helped with my tonsil.
    • Posted

Good to hear.. I've been Dr. Googling myself way too much- which means I've already self diagnosed myself with the "C" word. Thank you so much for responding- it eases my mind to know that yours wasn't a sinister outcome.

• Posted

Yes stop Dr . Googling. It's the worst thing you can do. It took me a while to stop but once I did I started to heal. Stress can pro long healing as well. If I have something I'm concerned about I just go straight to the Dr.

• Posted

You're absolutely right. Stress prolongs it and then brings upon another realm of weird symptoms. Thank you again for responds. Well wishes, always.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.