Wet ones too dry.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I keep the one inch squares of wet ones in an air tight jar, but they seem to be too dry when I use them, Any ideas on how to keep them moist?Thanks, Dena

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Air tight tiny plastic bag maybe  , only cutting off what you need at the time ? I find the wipes too abrasive personally .
  • Posted

David, thank you for your reply. smile I
  • Posted

David, I decided to put in the jar one half of boiled water. If you wrap a peice around a q-tip, it won't touch the eye it'self. smile dena
  • Posted

one half tsp. of boiled water. I'm having trouble with my tablet, it's dificult to post. Dena

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.