Wet rash

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have a rash- almost like diaper rash- from my vag to my ass. i thought i had having anal discharge, but the rash is actually wet. ill bathe, pat down with a towel, and i literally can see liquid spots on the rash. is this dermatitis? could a yeast infection could have caused this? im literally living a nightmare. been wearing pads to soak up the moisture, but all thats doing is causing pimple like bumps. but if i dont wear them, my underwear literally gets soaked. i need answers!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do you have pictures of the rash there are many different types of rashes.

• Posted

This is the backside. the skin is very thin and sleek, you cant see that its wet, but its wet. and the front side (not pictured), my labia is swollen and you can literally see droplets on the labia . image

• Posted

I have two thoughts the first is a really bad yeast infection or a fungal infection but I honestly have never seen anything like this.

• Posted

i was thinking the same thing. have to get a referral to go see a local dermatologist. bought some fungal powder-because the cream just made everything more wet- and ive had a full day of not having to change my pants, not even once! finally starting to feel like myself again, although i know this isnt over yet. im hoping fungal powder will clear everything up!

• Posted

I'm glad something is helping is it that bad inside your bum it looks so painful.

• Posted

yes. its like this from front to back. front isnt as bad, just swollen labia and a little less red. its not painful at all really- i mean, sometimes when im going to the bathroom, or sit down in the bath, i feel sort of a stinging feeling at the top of my crack, almost like skin is splitting. but other than that, its just wet..and super annoying!

• Posted

Well at least you are not in that much pain please keep me updated when you find out what it is I'm really curious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.