Wetting pants

Posted , 2 users are following.

I tried using men's diapers and find real bulky and uncomfortable I've been wetting my bed because of bladder infection during the day I was using poise pad  because men's is uncomfortable can anybody suggest a diaper for  can anybody suggest a diaper for me 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

How severe is your leakage because that would determine what would work best
    • Posted

Day time it leaks but I can go to washroom at nite when I sleep I wet more and don't wake up I'm time and I wet more

• Posted

well during the day I would recommend maybe using pads or adult pull ups at night I would recommend using either Abena briefs (the plastic backed kind because they tend to leak less)) or the dry 24/7, also tranquility ATNs work pretty well too
    • Posted

I just use regular male guards the generic brand from Wal Mart
    • Posted

I tried the male pad and find it very uncomfortable.  I was at Walmart and I found good night  pull up going to try this for night time what are your thoughts on this and any ideas would be appreciated  using poise pad with panties suggested from a female friend Male underwear  do not fit pads good
    • Posted

Good night pull ups are typically too small since their designed for kids I would look in the incontience section they should have pull-up briefs unfortunately most briefs aren't too comfortable at first and take some getting used to but it is better than being wet. Amazon is a good place to look for products

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.