What 2 do no 1 helping me

Posted , 7 users are following.

Suffer with aniexty/panic attacks& blackouts. Had hospital appointments but they keep cancelling. I can't carry on this way. I been docs & they said they can't do anything all I doing 2day is cry :-(

I just want my life back.i got 2 boys & live with them. But scared 2 stay alone incase something happens. I don't no wot 2 do anymore. I need help :-(

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gemma smile

I know how you feel. Firstly, I just want to ask about your doctor? Do they support you? What have they said about the black outs?

When you have anxiety, you can feel hopeless and worthless. You are not alone. Everyone on this forum understands you and are here to help you smile You can DM me whenever you want to. I also can't be left alone. 

Stay strong. xo

• Posted

How long been suffering luv with aniexty etc ? Are u on medication ? How do u get through it I'm really scared as gettin no help at all :-( x
  • Posted

How old are you,? Having blackouts? Up to how long? Any childhood trauma?
    • Posted

I am 31. Docs sed blackouts I dnt fall 2 floor i loose my mind dunno wot I'm doing. I'm scared stiff of being on my own with my kids.

I been blacking out about 13month now N they not moving anywhere :-( I'm on no medication at all anymore. I wish it all go away. I got no life at moment as scared 2 do anything cus of the blackouts x

• Posted

Hi there

I so feel for you,;I don't black out exactly but I do lose my head so to speak and frighten myself with bad thoughts. I convince myself I constantly have a terminal illness, I'm always googling about it. If one of my friends or family are ill I think they have cancer, because there is always some symptom to link to it. I suffer with panic attacks and shoot up in my sleep trying to catch my breath. Nearly every day of my life is a living hell. Nobody knows the thoughts that go round in my mind, but it's not like a pyshical illness, if people can't see it they think nothings wrong. I also don't like to be left on my own so I really know how you feel. I currently take medication but been on it for many years so think my body has grown immune to it. I don't feel like it works anymore. Your doctor should really be helping you, if he isn't then you must change surgery's or . Isn't there a different doctor you can see at the same surgery?please don't give up were all in the same boat.. You have the right to medical help. If no one is helping you then complain. But don't give up. I send you lots of love and a big hug. Let's us know how you get on xxxx

• Posted

I'm totally fed up luv not gettin no better & I booked in Thursday 2c a different doctors as I can't carry on this way luv. How long u been suffering with this awful aniexty etc x
  • Posted

Hi i am sorry you are going through this. I myself have suffered from anxieties and panic attacks where my heart is racing and i feel like i am dying 

Its scary having them come out of the blue and i understand how you feel about not wanting to be a lone because i am the same way when i am anxious or have a panic attack 

Are you on any meds. Why do the hospitals keep cancelling your appointments 

Have you ever thought about switching to another doctor that can help you 

Do you feel that its bad to where you need to be in the hospital 

Elizabeth 

Try to hang in there and do not worry 

• Posted

I don't no why hospital keep cancelling but it's on the day they ringing me & cancelling :-( feels like no 1 is bothered at all.

Not on medication now but was on sertaline but I weaned self off as doc sed try summut different but they won't put me on nothing as yet.

Seems like no 1 will help me & I'm alone with this awful thing it's the blackouts wot doing me in :-( x

• Posted

has anyone sent you to a therapist or a counsellor or someone who can help?

• Posted

Hey luv I seen councillor but he can't help with the blackouts :-( x
  • Posted

Whilst it does feel acute now, there are a lot of people who have had & do have this but - there is medical evidence to show that counselling does help. Mostly CBT. If you can then go privately - find a reputable therapist or ask your GP to Reccomended one. Therapy is amazing - mind you prior to going private & sting myself for the priviledge I never found as much relief from any NHS therapists. Good luck. Remember you haven't always been like this & you won't always. Maybe anti-depressants + therapy would be best.
    • Posted

Hey. I seen counsellor b4 but it's like no 1 wants 2 help me now. I'm not on no medication at the moment. It's just the blackouts wot bothering me at the moment. Have u ever blacked out ? I'm scared stiff & it's like doctors etc won't help me x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.