What alternative could we use for biso ?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Has anyone's doc ever changed you to an alternative to biso, I cannot go on any longer feeling like a zombie walking like a 90 year old. And getting breathless.

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm only 4 days in even having a shower and washing my hair takes so much out of me , I am constantly sweating and clamy , I don't know if it's the AF or the meds , hope you feel better soon confused
    • Posted

You have the same prob as me! Why can't the doc explain if these probs are the AF or the meds? Baffled and fed up. 
  • Posted

Hi Elizabeth . Glad I'm not alone , I fully intend to go to my GP on Monday as I can't preform like this , floods of tears because I don't have enough energy to wash my hair is just not on , I feel so frustrated , I need to get back to my business , the one I believed caused thus in the first place , 
    • Posted

The depression from this is unbearable so I know how you feel. I've been there and I'm still trying to get it sorted. I too had a very stressful job,which I think is also the cause of my AF. However,the AF is not life threatening but it can cause strokes. I'm now on the new blood thinner rivaroxiban...no side effects thank god. The beta blockers are still giving me hell and I intend to lose weight,thus reducing my b. Pressure. My BP was never too high. I'm refusing to take statins as my cholesterol level isn't high. I couldn't bear the thought of more side effects. I've been reading up the statins and I've decided it's not for me. Foolhardy ....maybe!

You are not alone,and I have lots of sympathy for you. Try to get you head round it because it's probably the meds and your doc needs to get it sorted. Best wishes from me.

• Posted

I went to the Docs in Monday , explained everything and he says that the symptoms of the biso will calm down , and that once I get  the shock treatment there is no reason why I should return to normal , I hope he's right somehow I dout it , fingers crossed . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.