What am I allergic to?

Posted , 2 users are following.

sometimes if i eat a lot of chocolate or sweet stuff my cheeks tingle and sweat a little, feel clammy etc. i know its not milk as i drink this all the time. i eat fruit too so im not sure about fructose,and i used to drink soy milk and was fine.

yesterday it happened when i was eating white chocolate and then at night i ate terrys chcolate orange. its mainly chocolate, like brownies with chocolate sauce,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You need to get tested to find out what it is. It is important that you identify what isn't agreeing with you, and to get the correct meds.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.