What are people's physical anxiety symptoms,I'm so confused about mine,I feel alone

Posted , 3 users are following.

My anxiety is very high at the moment,my physical symptoms are unable to swallow,it's like I physically can't swallow food,soft food or hard food,it's the same problem with both.its as if my brain is telling me if I swallow I'm going to choke,I can swallow drinks easy as if there's no problem,but I've never heard of anyone having this anxiety problem.im getting so annoyed,I haven't ate hardly anything for a month and have already lost a stone,I'm desperate for any advice if anyone els sufferers with this

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you go thru this forum you would see. Two other people did ask and theres a lot of lists to help you.
  • Posted

I totally understnad all thoses symptoms! Had most of them . I don't eat much solids as I am just afraid of getting a panic attack while eating which has happend and I have also suffered wuth that lump in the throat which are the tonsils due to anxiety. I drink a  lot of liquids mostly and I am rather put off food saldy I used to love food but eating a big meal such as dinner is a  struggle! Sometimes I feel the food get stuck in my chest and I freak out! Been liike this for some monmths now ! 

• Posted

I totally understand all thoses symptoms! Had most of them . I don't eat much solids as I am just afraid of getting a panic attack while eating which has happend and I have also suffered with that lump in the throat which are the tonsils due to anxiety. I drink a  lot of liquids mostly and I am rather put off food sadly I used to love food but eating a big meal such as dinner is a  struggle! Sometimes I feel the food get stuck in my chest and I freak out! Been liike this for some months now ! Also have new symptom chest pain and cuts on my tongue which scares me sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.