What are SIBO symptoms?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I know I could have searched the internet for this. But I just want some answer from my question based on what I am experiencing. I don't experience the bloating at all. But I do get gas and belch all the time.  I get acid reflux and its burning like hell that I feel having hot flashes but I barely have stomach pain. I also get this pain from the left side of my stomach just below the ribs, its like its only a small point on an area of my left side, I hope you get what I mean.I also have gerd, hiatal hernia and gastrits since 10 years ago. This flared up for almost a year now and I lost a lot of weight because of it. It's just recently that I have stumbled upon this SIBO thing because although I get flares from my gerd/gastritis, it just take up to 4 months for me to heal from taking medications, but now it seems I am not so I have searched thorugh maybe I have another stomach illness. I am staying away from food that triggers me and that helps.  I am super underweight but I can't eat a lot so I am staying like this. I am a woman, 170 cm and only weighs 46 kg.

Also, I just want to ask if anybody from the Philippines know where can I get this Hydrogen breath test? I am searching over the internet but I can't find any information.

Thank you! smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.