What are some feeling you all expirence after the initial anxiety attack is over?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All, Im new here but would love to hear about how anxity actually makes you feel. For me its the weird feeling of loosing control in a public place, constantly questioning my sanity, my feelings and if they are real. Anyone else out there with the same feelings? I also have this nagging feeling that im slowly going crazy and feeling of haziness, dream like state. Some days Im completely fine and other days its constant. It totally disrups your life.

Im a 35 year old woman with a beautiful family. I cant exactly remember a time when anxiety wasnt a part of my life, even as a younger kid I would have so much anxity in my belly right before an exam i felt like I would puke. Being young I just thought eveyone felt the same way until about 10 years ago. I think it got a lot worse when my mom got diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I then got a hightened fear of her dying. Now it's me. I have a beautiful little girl that im terrified that I will die and eave her all alone. (But she wont be alone because she has her daddy and all of of family to look out to her) But still the very thought terrifies me that I wont be around for her when she needs me.

Im terrified of death and my health anxiety is through the roof.

Sorry for the long post I was just wondering if anyone else feels the same as me or do i commit myself. Are these feeling really anxiety related or do I have some other disease or brian tumor/

Thanks in advance for anyone that replies.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your exactly the same as Me I always think I've got a brain tumor I get the panic feeling when I'm in shops like I need to get out I gets bad panic attacks what start off by feeling really weird in my situation I feel I can't breath I then feel I need to get out I go dizzy my eyes go like stars my legs can't walk cause I'm so dizzy I sweat like hell I go pale and my heart races and feels really hard pounding I also get muffled sound in my ears and a massive pressure headache I then be sick and it all goes away and afterwards I will just feel so tired hope this helps
  • Posted

What are you symptoms and how bad are they 
    • Posted

Most times I can relax myself and talk my way outta the dreaded feelings but other days I just feel that its a loosing battle and Im never going to get better. ya know?

My symptoms include (not in any order)

yawning to try and catch my breath

belly upset

obsessive thinking (what ifs)

dizzy, sometimes (although this symptom brings on my anxiety and panic) so not sure if this is a symptom or a cause

feeling of unreal, like hazziness

trouble falling asleep

worrying about my heart ( its beating too slow or too fast)

inner ear tremors

shakey

weak, feeling like im going to faint (SCARY)

All of these (wow thats a list hey) lol I wanna go to the doctor and I have a terrific gp who would completely understand but Im afraid its all anxiety and would end up imbarresing myself. I have thought of CBT but im afraid they will commit me to a hospital. Thoughts???

• Posted

Hey hun I'm 22 with two children ever since I was little iv had it too I always thought people was the same it wasn't until later on I relised they don't I'm now suffering really badly it's awful having it from a young age and still suffering now I'm constantly thinking I have brain tumor ect the list goes on xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.