What are the best foods to control Diabetes?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Now a days Diabetes is the major problem which people are effecting with, Can anyone let me know What are the best foods to control Diabetes?

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Suggest you google "Glycemic Index of Foods". Foods that have a low glycemic index impact your blood glucose less than high glycemic index foods. I would suggest you eat a diet that is balanced in fat, protein, and carbohydrates, but within the carbohydrates group, select foods that have a lower glycemic index.

• Posted

I can recommend you to drink Diaform. For the prevention and stabilization of sugar levels. But it is very important to monitor your diet! In combination with nutrition and vitamin support, you can cope with the problem and prevent complications.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.