What are the food to eat to improve pemphigus vulgaris conditions

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have swollen limb and gain some usual weight. Still on prednisone of 20mg. I need alternative to the prednisone please

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Teddy, what country are you in?

How long have you had PV?

• Posted

I live in Nigeria. I have been having PPv since a year ago. It really not being easy . I need help on how to manage better. Really afraid.

• Posted

I will send you a personal message Teddy, my post is waiting to be moderated, don't be afraid.

Have you been given any drugs to help you with this disease?

• Posted

Yes, I was placed on prednisolone 30mg, Aziathioprine 50mg every day for 2weeks and tappering down with prednisolone 10mg after two weeks. The blisters are healing now. But difficult tone sleep. My BP jumped up so, am on 10mg Almodaphine . Thanks again. I have joined rare connect site today.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.