What are these?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Noticed them about a year ago. They don't itch nor I feel pain or other symptoms.

imageimageimageimageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like fordyce spots.

• Posted

That's what I thought. It only seamed strange that I only noticed them some time ago. Do fordyce spots simply appear? Thank you very much.

• Posted

I wouldn't think they would show that drastically but don't quote me on that. have you used any creams or ointments? was this after an exposure?

• Posted

Haven't used anything, I poke them out of anxiety and that why they look irritated. No, it wasn't after an exposure, they just appeared. fearing it would be an STD I took an ELISA test and it came negative.

• Posted

try out some clotrimazole cream if it were to be fungal this should help. if its irritation going on hydrocortisone 1% should help, just use a little at the sites because it causes thinning of the skin. also rinsing your penis with water to clean it should help. try avoiding soaps as it might irritate the skin, but if there's odor use a mild soap. try it out for a week or so, if nothing consult a derm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.