What are these bumps?!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I noticed these bumps on my perineum. They aren't sore or itchy but i'm very worried about what they could be. If anyone has any idea please let me know 😃

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

im sorry but to me, they look like genital warts.

• Posted

Hi sm,

I'd agree with jess, these are clusters of genital warts. You need to see your doctor for treatment and also get screened for other STDs.

Adhari

• Posted

I phoned the sexual health clinic but because of the pandemic they wont see me so I cant get any form of help and I dont know what to do

• Posted

Genital warts don't require urgent treatment; but if you're desperate to start something then go to any of the online pharmacies (Boots, Lloyds, Pharmacy2u, ukmeds, etc) for a consultation and treatment. An online prescription of podophyllotoxin cream or solution for warts is around GBP30.

• Edited

And before I forget, order a free NHS online STD self-test kit if your local clinic is inaccessible.

• Posted

Wow and it home testing kit?' gosh to have universal healthcare!!! I hate that the US leaders are so money hungry!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.