What are these bumps inside my vagina? Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I found these bumps by coincidence inside my vagina and I'm really worried.

My husband is clean and does not have any skin or health problem, and I gave birth a few months ago..

Im worried what these could be and where could i have gotten them from..

they are painless and not itchy nor smelly.. I saw them by coincidence

please help! image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Dear rose,

Are you referring to the fine grainy bumps? If so, they are just sebaceous (grease) glands and nothing to worry about.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

Dear Adhari

thank you for your reply, I was worried because my doctor said he is not familiar with the vaginal bumps and he suspected they could be warts or something he asked me to wait a couple of weeks to see if they change in size,

I went crazy just by thinking what it might be

here is another image, yes i mean the grains deep inside image

• Posted

I'm trying to upload clearer photos,

Do you think there is a specific test to do just to be sure 100% it's not something serious?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.