What are these bumps / lumps on the inside of my left thigh?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All

Not sure if this is the correct section to be asking this question, but it is the closest section I could find relating to the query I have.

I'm a middle aged man and I've noticed recently that I have 2 bumps / lumps on the inside of my left thigh. One is tiny and you wouldn't know it was there unless you really tried feeling for it, the other is bigger, I would say about the size of a pea. Both are just under the skin and cause no discomfort at all, and I can grab them and pull them away from my leg and move them around easily, if that makes sense. I'm not experiencing any other unusual symptoms, I feel fine. The bigger one has actually decreased in size a bit since it decided to weep some watery, bloody fluid. They have no unusual markings or colour about them, there is no swelling or pain in my leg, they are just there doing nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas what these lumps / bumps could be? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.