What are these bumps? Please help me, i’ve been researching for months and I can’t see a doctor.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had sex 6 months ago in a random hookup. I used a condom for everything except oral. Before that, I had not had sex since last July. About 2.5 weeks later,I noticed a small pimple like bump around the base of my penis. It didn't itch, or hurt or anything. like an idiot i cut it off with a razor and said f**k it. After a month that I started getting seeing more tiny pimple like bumps formed when I shaved my pubes. 4 on my wasteline. the one I cut scared up and now just looked ugly on singular one on the base of my penis and one on my ball sack. I panicked again and when and got wart freeze off and froze off all the bumps(kinda). None of that mattered. It's 6 months later and now these pimple like bumps have spread on the left side of my penis and my inner thigh. as said before, they don't hurt at all, they don't itch, they don't bust open or anything. I posted here a month ago and someone said hpv, but after stressed out research that doesn't make any sense based on what hpv bumps look like. The pictures posted don't have good definition. These bumps look just like a pimple but have pointy tips at the center. The first bump is on my penis,the second is on my thigh.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.