What are These Flesh Colored Bumps on My Vagina Lips?

Posted , 24 users are following.

I have been getting these flesh colored bumps on my vagina lips for a while now. They are usually there for a few days (about 4) at a time and they have always been in the same spots. They are about the size of a pea, firm, and somewhat painful (but only to the touch). From what I can tell and because they are firm, they do not seem to have goo or liquid inside them. There are no accompanying symptoms either. I get checked regularly and have never tested positive for STD's.

I have spent quite a bit of time searching the internet trying to figure out what they could be but to no avail. Does anyone out there have any idea?? I have photos but can't figure out how to post them - if that's even allowed. Any thoughts or opinions or information would be greatly appreciated.

4 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Please use a computer to upload your photos. There is an icon in the right-hand corner of the reply box.
  • Posted

This so gross and embarrassing....
    • Posted

Don't be embarrassed, I've uploaded photos of my hemorrhoid before! 

Have you been tested for HPV? They could even just be boils or deep ingrown hairs? Unusual that they appear in the same spot every time though.

I would get your doctor to have a look at them.

• Posted

Yes. I've been tested for everything multiple times. In my last relationship my boyfriend cheated on me regularly so I made it a point to do so. He's also the only person I've been with in the last six years.

Ingrown hairs popped into my mind as well but like you found their consistent location odd. And I'm not sure how boils come about. I suppose you're right - I just need to go have them looked out.

Thank you for your input!! 

• Posted

hey so yeah ive had these before i got them from a friction burn from my man going to fast and then when i itched the burn these popped up if you have the same thing is could be from wiping to hard with dry papertowls or something ruff my avice is just dont try to touch them they should go away within a couple days if not constolt your doctor

• Posted

Hi Seeing your picture and that you shave I would lean towards ingrowing hairs so its see your doctor unless you want to pick them out yourself, but you say they have been there a long time, so what you have now are cyst and these will need to but cut out, sorry its the only way. OK

As for you shaving this is not a put down as me and my wife have been shaved for to long, its the way you shave, hairs grow downwards and that is the way you have to shave, do that shaving downwards and your be OK.

Your OK and not gross.

• Posted

They haven't been there for a long time, they've just been coming and going for a while now. They always come back in the same spot though which is why I eliminated ingrown hairs from the list of possibilities. 

And yikes!! I hope I don't have to have something cut out from down there!!

Thanks for the tips and input.

• Posted

Then they are cysts then, just go get them looked when there showing, best get rid of them for good your be back to no worries and the vagina you know best.

• Posted

this is happening to me as well, im scared i only have two only though, and im only 13 years old and no i didn't shave it please helo me ashley !!

• Posted

Me too and im the same age i really don't understand why this is happening

• Posted

did you ever find out what it was if so pls tell i have the same thing and i'm the same age as well

• Posted

I'm also 13 and i have been getting these bumps for a while now i don't know what they could be

• Posted

I'm sixteen and I have a few on my vagina, its ingrown hairs. You can get tweezers and open up the bumps yourself or you can go to your doctor and he/she can do it for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.