What are these spots?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had these spots for a while on the underside of my foreskin, they are only seen when the foreskin is pulled back.


0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Do they hurt? How long have you had them? Do they ever seem to come to a head (like a pimple) and pop - thus leaving an open sore?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      I have had them for a while (years) they don't hurt or itch, they've never developed into anything-always been the same, no sores either. It is just that recently they have increased in number. Thats why I am here...

      I believe your talking about herpes-I am sure it is not that.

      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      I think they're probably fordyce spots though I can't find anything similar on the internet. I do have fordyce spots on my shaft like what can be seen on google images. It is just that they look so weird, I am sure when I get a partner she'll be put off by it. :-(

      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up