What are these spots around my penis head?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have it for as long as i can remember, i'm 32 now. Also was wondering about other white spots on my penis shaft skin but i read here that those are called Fordyce spots, normal thing, they are like little white acnes that i have on my face basically (you can pop them with nails if you try hard) .

But what are those white things that go around the edge of my penis head? I suppose they are normal since i really think i have them for as long as i can remember, but sometimes i imagine there are more of them than there used to be, but i'm not really sure, probably my brain messing with me.

Anyway, i was wondering if there is a website like this to check this out, and i was glad i quickly found one like this 😉

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

u have ppp (pearly penile papules) around the corona of the penis which are normal and also normal fordyce spots so everything is normal

• Posted

u should not pop fordyce spots its not acne

• Edited

Rly? I was doing it sometimes while wandering what it is, ''white stuff'' comes out of it same as a little acnes on the face. But i'll take your word for it, i don't have to do it 😛

Anyway tnx for reassuring me that everything is fine ! I don't get to look at other penises except my own very often 😃

• Edited

What you have on your head are pearly penile papules as what Kim said . I also had them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.